Tuesday, March 8, 2011

can I get my girl back

My and my ex are now apart. she broke it off with the phase, I,m Done!! There were problems with her kids in that i didnt think they respected me and so I wasnt involved as much as I should have been. I had mentioned that they were to enabled and thats when she lit into me about she will enable them all she wants and If i dont like it tough and then It was, I,m Done. Now she will not answer any phone calls or return them. Can I get her back cos there was underlying reasons why I shut down. I was with this woman for 2 and a half years and she told me she loved me maybe 5 times in all that time. I paid for everything and I mean everything. Did she ever love me???????????? Can I get her back????

4 comments:

  1. I had been having serious relationship problems with my husband and it
    had resulted in him moving out.Everything got worse,he
    started going to strip clubs frequently,getting drunk and passing
    out..Sometimes when we talked on phone,he would threaten me,he was just
    not himself and our children were suffering for all the drama. I
    really love him and we had been married for 15yrs which gave us three
    beautiful daughters..I had also lost a lost on therapists and
    spell-casters..I was in debt and I felt my world
    crumbling..I was introduced to a spell caster by a friend who he
    helped with the same thing and I thought it was just a scam all over
    again but this time it was different..I did all he asked me to and
    after a week,my husband called and now we are back together,he has a
    job and has been sober since and am also out of debt..Its a miracle I
    never believed was possible,I had lost all hope until I found him..He
    works and if you have the same problem I did,he is the solution:
    odonshiraad[at] gmail{Dot} com...

    ReplyDelete
  2. If you hope to get your girl back, now is the time to explore compatibility issues. As you go through the process, arm yourself with pheromone spray to ease the rough spots. It is said that pheromones attract women and also makes them more suggestible.

    ReplyDelete
  3. your blog post is very informative and i got some great idea here how can i blog post so thanks for this nice post.
    -----------------------
    best dating sites

    ReplyDelete
  4. Like your blog it's nice and interesting with good stuff...
    How To Get A Girlfriend
    Thanks

    ReplyDelete